Year End Accounts
To a large extent, at a basic level this service does what it says on the tin: we will prepare and submit your year end accounts and submit these to the relevant agencies.
We prepare year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies and for clients across a very wide range of sectors.
We can also prepare your tax return and process your tax planning to ensure that you pay as little tax as is legally possible in relation to the year end accounts we are preparing.
However, what is not standard is the extra services we offer to all clients as part of their year end accounts package. This of course includes our 10 Point Service Guarantee, but also includes the following activities:
- You will have an initial pre-accounts consultation in which the year’s trading will be discussed and we will focus on identifying and solving problem areas, business opportunities and tax planning/ mitigation
- During this meeting with your accountant, you will complete a business healthcheck looking specifically for profit-increasing ideas and tax planning opportunities
- Next we will turn around your accounts within 30 days (all you have to do is ensure that you provide all of the relevant paperwork for us to process the accounts), querying anything with you to ensure that your accounts are as accurate as possible
- We’ll design a bespoke tax plan for you – which will be reviewed annually – to ensure that your tax bill is as small as it legally can be
- Once the accounts are completed, you will have a business development consultation with your accountant. We’ll explain the accounts in plain language and we’ll focus on solving issues raised in the initial meeting. We’ll give you as much business development advice as possible. In this meeting, you can ask us to help you with any business problems or you can pick our brains about a new business opportunity.
- It doesn’t stop there. You will have unlimited free access to our Business Helpline throughout the year and have access to your accountant via telephone, e-mail or meetings. You’ll also have access to over two hundred business guides and templates we have on the most popular financial, business and tax issues.
To this package many clients add support services, such as payroll, VAT or reporting and/or business growth programmes, as summarised elsewhere on this website.
How To Find Out More
If you would like to discuss anything you have read on this page or if you would like to discuss how we can help you and your business, then please get in touch.
You can do this by completing the form below (scroll down to the end of the page and look on the right hand side), calling us during office hours on 0845 658 6949 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org